British Llama Society Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Research - Llama Keeping in the UK - Please read!

Go down

Research - Llama Keeping in the UK - Please read! Empty Research - Llama Keeping in the UK - Please read!

Post  SLBatt Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Dear all:

As this is, "the place to ask questions", I hope you will be interested in answering mine!

I am studying for a Masters in Anthrozoology (the study of human-animal interaction) at the University of Wales and I'm currently researching llama-keeping in the UK.

I have created a short online survey which should take approximately 10 minutes to fill out and I would greatly appreciate it if you could all take part!

The BLS has kindly agreed to support me in this project and if I will hopefully be sharing my findings with you in your magazine. All responses will be completely anonymous (even I won't know!)

To take part, please follow the link below (and email it to your llama-keeping friends!):

With many thanks and best wishes,

Sarah Batt
(if you have any questions, please email me: sarahlbatt@gmail.com)

SLBatt

Back to top Go down

Research - Llama Keeping in the UK - Please read! Empty No link!

Post  SLBatt Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm not sure why but the link won't display above! To make it display, I've had to cut it in half, so you won't be able to click it directly; instead, copy and paste the text into your address bar, then delete the space between www. and surveygizmo!

http://www. surveygizmo.com/s3/447642/Llama-Keeping-in-the-UK/

Apologies for the technical issues!

Best wishes

Sarah

SLBatt

Back to top Go down