British Llama Society Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Midlands Llama Trek

Go down

East Midlands Llama Trek Empty East Midlands Llama Trek

Post  REGISTRAR Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:48 am

Meet at 2pm at: Vale View, Manor House Court , Kirkby in Ashfield, Notts. NG17 8LH. This is 4 miles from Junction 28 of the M1.

We will trek for about 2 hours (3.25 miles), before returning to the house for Tea, Sandwiches, Cake and the all important Llama chat! A collection will be made for Macmillan Cancer Support.

Our house is not easy to find, and parking will need to be organised beforehand. Therefore anyone intending to come should advise me, so I can send directions and make arrangements when I have an idea of numbers. Also could you advise if you have straw/shavings in your trailer as we are in a residential area and want to avoid making a mess. Parking will be allocated in a suitable area for those that have.

If anyone would like to come without animals, and borrow a llama please let me know, as I might be able to arrange this.

Stout shoes and nettle-proof trousers are recommended, as we will be going through a wooded area.

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on the day.

For further details and contact :

Brian Haughton
East Midlands Co-ordinator
0775 220 6481
haughton_brian@hotmail.com

REGISTRAR
Admin

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down